Well It’s already April 8th and It’s finally starting to feel like spring here in Rochester, Indiana. This is a very busy month for me. I have alot of things in the frying pan. I have met with all of my Senior Spoke Models!! I am so excited to start planning their session’s. I’m launching my Glamour Photography, and have 2 glamour photography shoot this month with full on professional Hair and Makeup! With so much going on I need to make sure my goals are wrote down and this is the best place to do that. That way I can be accountable for my goals. As you already know I have yearly goals but I also have monthly goals. It’s really been quite fun writing down my monthly goals and of course been able to check them off is even more fun!
1. Finish making my beautiful glamour dress. Start and finish another
2. Buy hair pieces for my Glamour dresses and scarf for my Glamour session’s
3. Paint my Glamour V-Flats this week ohh and buy the paint today!!
4. Practice and Execute my 2 Glamour shoots this month
5. Finish my current wedding and design there wedding album this week
6. Email all my senior spoke model’s today so we can get them on the books
7. Finalize my house wall colors
8. Start to read again Sarah Petty Worth Every Penny
9. Re-design my about me page
10. Clean out my fridge and cabinets! ( This should be #1!!!)
And like always every blog deserves a great photo my April Calendar this month is my own Family photo’s from our family Session this past fall